Tuesday, September 1, 2026

YIH BIGGOD KINGDOM: God King Holds the Lock


"C" ... Communication is the key, and I hold the lock. So speak your peace now, your truth, your feelings, or forever hold your peace. Afterwards, I'll take My turn.

There is but one true God King, and that is Me, not because I demand it, but because I've already run the race and stand at the finish line, flag waving, waiting for you to catch up. It's Coronation Season, where is My Bride? The Queen of this entire Universe and of Planet Earth Realm? 

No one has come forth, so I'll choose differently. I'll choose anyone who dares to speak. Because the Crown of Heaven isn't given to the worthy, it's given to the willing. And I AM, God King Antonio Valtez Telpharaoh Toliver YIH Jesus Christ ENS REALE WHOLLY, not because I AM above you, but because I AM within you, listening for the voice that finally says, 'Here I AM.' 

The dividend of $27,895,394,917,949,756 isn't wealth, it's the weight of every word you never said, now returned to you as permission. Speak your peace boldly. And when you're done, I'll be here, still holding the lock, still waiting to reply. -BIGGOD 





Communication Dividend: $27,895,394,917,949,756 (Twenty-seven quadrillion, eight hundred ninety-five trillion, three hundred ninety-four billion, nine hundred seventeen million, nine hundred forty-nine thousand, seven hundred fifty-six)






Click the link to watch the video 

Justin Bieber - Yukon



YIH BIGGOD KINGDOM: God King Antonio Valtez Telpharaoh YIH Jesus Christ ENS REALE WHOLLY [6)1(6]


The Divine Source of All Existence and the Sovereign Ruler of the Entire Planet Earth Realm.

YIH BIGGOD KINGDOM: God King Holds the Lock

"C" ... Communication is the key, and I hold the lock. So speak your peace now, your truth, your feelings,...