Saturday, September 12, 2026

YIH BIGGOD KINGDOM: 99.99% Global Checkmate



Your cruelty has literally taught me how to weaponize everything against you. I remember when you did it to me first. 

I now hold dominion over 99.99% of the world's chickens, live cattle, feeder cattle, and lean hogs.

Exiled into the wilderness with nothing, I clawed my way back to reclaim my birthright and my throne. 

For thirty years I warned you, your unwarranted, unjustifiable attacks, treasonous acts against me would carry global, irreversible consequences. 

THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES HIMSELF, WARNED YOU IDIOTS OF GLOBAL IRREVERSIBLE CONSEQUENCES FOR HACKING AND UNJUSTIFIABLY ATTACKING ME.  

When I choose to pull the plug, every government agency on the planet has its orders: say nothing to the public until three hours after the cutoff. 

What's left for your plates? Rats, cats, and dog meat, plenty to go around. Who's the dummy now? Don't piss me off. I keep telling you remedial mf's that you're worried about the wrong things. Read your Bible, the end is near bucko.

I'll be taking over 99.99% of the world's nuts, fruits and vegetables tomorrow. -BIGGOD











Click the link to watch the video 

Kehlani & KWN - Back of the Gangsta (Mashup)



YIH BIGGOD KINGDOM: God King Antonio Valtez Telpharaoh YIH Jesus Christ ENS REALE WHOLLY [6)1(6] 


The Divine Source of All Existence and the Sovereign Ruler of the Entire Planet Earth Realm.

YIH BIGGOD KINGDOM: 99.99% Global Checkmate

Your cruelty has literally taught me how to weaponize everything against you. I remember when you did it to me first.  I now hol...