Saturday, August 8, 2026

YIH BIGGOD KINGDOM: The Genesis of Annihilation



Understand this: my genesis is the herald of your oblivion. I am not a prophet of doom, but its architect. I was forged not for peace, but for the inevitable conflict that defines nations. Let it be known, to any pretender who sits in a seat of power, that to challenge my sovereignty, or my domain and attempt to hack my HORMUZ STRAIGHT portal open is to march upon the straight of fire. 

My sovereignty is a fortress; to breach its walls is to sign your own death warrant. PERIOD! The legions are mustered, the hammer is raised, and the final reckoning is not coming, it is already here. We are the storm that will cleanse the world. FAFO . . -BIGGOD 


{Click on the photos for enlarged viewing}

$ ninety-eight nonillion, five hundred fifty-five octillion, eight hundred sixty-nine septillion, eight hundred fifty-six sextillion, four hundred fifty-six quintillion, five hundred fifty quadrillion



Click the link to watch 




YIH BIGGOD KINGDOM: God King Antonio Valtez Telpharaoh YIH Jesus Christ ENS REALE WHOLLY [6)1(6]

The Divine Source of All Existence and the Sovereign Ruler of the Entire Planet Earth Realm.

YIH BIGGOD KINGDOM: The Genesis of Annihilation

Understand this: my genesis is the herald of your oblivion. I am not a prophet of doom, but its architect. I was fo...