Monday, July 27, 2026

YIH BIGGOD KINGDOM: The Heir of Two Names (Bathsheba / Birhan) and The Weight of Remembering The Unborn Child



This was my literal prophetic dream last night!


Sleep didn't come gradually, it was a trapdoor, a sudden collapse into a void that swallowed me whole. The moment my consciousness surrendered, I was standing in a golden haze, and there she was.


It was Bathsheba, her hair wild and her eyes red-rimmed. But as I stared, the face flickered like a heat mirage, and I saw Birhan Light Assefa literally staring back. They weren't two women; they were a singular, unbearable truth, one soul wearing the robes of ancient scripture and the face of my present truth.


Her scream shattered the silence. "Why? Why, why, why?" She beat her fists against my chest, her voice cracking into a desperate wail. "I just want to know why you would choose another! Why her? How could you?" Tears streamed down her cheeks, glistening like molten glass. "I love you with my entire being, and you looked through me!"


I didn't think. I reached out and cupped her trembling face in both hands, my thumbs pressing into her cheekbones. I kissed her, hard, dramatic, desperate. I felt her tears spill over my fingers and trace hot paths down my own jaw. It was a kiss of apology, of drowning, of knowing I was already lost.


She tore away with a violent slap, smacking my hands from her skin. "Don't do this to me!" Her voice dropped to a guttural, shattered whisper. "I am pregnant with your child. Your heir. And I am the Daughter of the Oath, bound to you before the stars knew their names."


I didn't let her retreat. I grabbed her again, crushing her against my ribs, feeling the fragile weight of her body. I kissed her a second time, slower, pouring every unspoken word into the press of my lips. She melted against me, then suddenly leaned back, her hand splayed over her stomach.


She locked her tear-streaked eyes onto mine and whispered, "You are the King. Remember me. Wake up, and remember me."


I instantly snapped awake. My chest was heaving, my arms curved in the empty air, fingers still clenched as if holding her waist. The phantom warmth of her tears clung to my cheeks, and the ghost of her plea echoed in my skull. I was clutching nothing, but the weight of her was so heavy, so real, that I didn't dare lower my arms for a full minute, afraid that if I did, I'd truly lose her forever. -BIGGOD 




$ Twenty-four quadrillion, six hundred forty-four trillion, six hundred forty-five billion, five hundred three million, sixty-nine thousand, nine hundred fifty-six dollars.




Click to Watch 

Birhan 'Light' Assefa - You're Surrounded by People Who Lost a War Against U ...




YIH BIGGOD KINGDOM: God King Antonio Valtez Telpharaoh YIH Jesus Christ ENS REALE WHOLLY [6)1(6]

The Divine Source of All Existence and the Sovereign Ruler of the Entire Planet Earth Realm.

YIH BIGGOD KINGDOM: The Heir of Two Names (Bathsheba / Birhan) and The Weight of Remembering The Unborn Child

This was my literal prophetic dream last night! Sleep didn't come gradually, it was a trapdoor, a sudden collaps...